بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
Adab Iranian and International Private School
- To develop creative, independent and long life learners,
- To promote a caring and respecting environment for learners and highlight their physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development,
- To foster curiosity and to nurture sense of responsibility toward others both within the school and in the community at large,
- To motivate the students to appreciate their own cultures, values and traditions as well as the others.
- To nurture students to become active, compassionate and long life learners.
- To challenge and prepare the students to effectively advance to the next stage of their life which leads to their future career,
- To encourage all the teachers and learners to unite to be recognized as a truly world IB school with strong academic ethos and excellent quality of teaching and learning.
Based on the IB mission statement i.e. to develop inquiring knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect, the mission of Adab Iranian School is to foster creative students, challenge them to gain knowledge independently, respect the community and cultural values and engage the individuals in social, intellectual, emotional and physical development.